PowerPoint Presentation Template
How to use it
- Download any of the PowerPoint templates onto your own system.
- To insert your own logo view Master Slide. Delete text box with ‘Insert logo here’. Insert logo using ‘Insert/Picture’, by cutting and pasting or by dragging and dropping. Resize your logo to fit. Do this for each of the master slides. Close Master View.
- Edit the text in presentation to suit your own situation by clicking into text boxes and deleting sample text.
- There are a number of different slide designs available within each template. To insert a specific slide design, choose Insert/New slide. Choose Format/Slide Design. The various designs available will appear on the left hand side of screen. Choose the design you wish to apply. Click drop-down menu beside chosen slide and select ‘Apply to selected slides’.
- Use for presentations, training or on permanent screens.
Poster and Newsletter templates are also available in similar designs. Use these to complement and reinforce your presentations.
View all Energy awareness resources and templates >>
These templates together with The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) and Power of One logos may be used only as part of an energy awareness campaign within your company. Please ensure that the information presented in these templates is factually correct. SEAI is not responsible for the information presented in these templates. The templates may not be used to advertise or promote any commericial product or service. The SEAI logo may not be used for any other purpose without prior permission from SEAI.