Are you looking to cosy up your home?
Do you want to save up to 50% on your heating bills?
Do you want to stop wasting energy?
Of course you would! And we would like to help you. The same way we have helped over 350,000 homeowners in Ireland. We offer a range of homeowner grants that will help you achieve a warmer home while saving on your heating bill at the same time.
Grants on offer
|Measure||Energy Efficient Works||Increased Grant Value|
|Cavity Wall Insulation||€300|
|Internal Insulation (Dry Lining)|
|Apartment (any) OR Mid-terrace House||€1,200|
|Semi-detached OR End of Terrace||€1,800|
|External Wall Insulation (“The Wrap”)|
|Apartment (any) OR Mid-terrace House||€2,250|
|Semi-detached OR End of Terrace||€3,400|
|Heating System||Heating Controls with Boiler (Oil or Gas) Upgrade||€700|
|Heating Controls Upgrade only||€600|
|Bonus||For 3rd measure||€300|
|For 4th measure||€100|
|Building Energy Rating (BER)||€50|
You will also get an extra €300 if you complete three measures and an additional €100 for the fourth measure.
How it works
- Decide what energy efficient measure best suits your home. You can do this by talking to a good building contractor, architect, gas installer or energy advisor.
- Pick a contractor from our list of approved contractors.
- Fill out the online application form on this site. You will be approved within minutes.
- You now have six months to complete the works on your home.
- You will receive a form in the post called the “Declaration of Works” – one for each measure (e.g. one for external wall insulation,one for gas boiler upgrade, etc.) filled in when the works are completed.
- Return the form by post to SEAI, P.O. Box 119, Cahirciveen, Co. Kerry along with the Request for Payment form.
- You will generally find your money in your bank account within four weeks.
- Your contractor may be selected for inspection. This is to maintain a good standard of workmanship.
Note: We have a call centre full of friendly people to help you during the process. This is what we pay:
We look forward to helping you make your home more cosy and snug with lower heating bills.
More details about the scheme are covered in our Frequently Asked Questions section.