Each of the Top 20 Teams document their One Good Idea campaign in a Presentation Pitch which needs to be submitted by email, on a disc or on a USB key along with the Presentation Pitch Form by 10th March 2017.
What needs to be in the Presentation Pitch
- The pitch needs to explain their One Good Idea and their awareness campaign.
- The pitch must be visual. Teams can use PowerPoint, video clips, websites, social media, drama, songs, raps etc.
- Teams make a short film of their Presentation Pitch using a phone or a camera and send it in to be in with a chance to go on to the National Final, May 2016
Make sure to include details of:
- Team name, members, class, school roll number, teacher, campaign topic and audience.
- Your One Good Idea that will encourage people to take simple steps to become more energy efficient and help tackle climate change.
- Details of your research: How did you research your topic and what did you find out?
- When, where and how did you run your campaign?
- How many people did you reach?
- Include details of materials like leaflets, posters, websites or social media used to promote your campaign message.
Need help - check out Presentation Pitch Tips:
DEADLINE to submit Presentaion Pitch - 10th March 2017.
SEAI / one good idea - C/o Real Nation, Fumbally Court, Fumbally Lane, Dublin 8
E: email@example.com T: 01 522 4830 F: 01 522 4809
Have a look at the 2016 finals at The Printworks Dublin Castle: