Unit 6: Heat Transfer - Revise This Topic in Four Simple Steps
Here is a list of important points that you should know:
- Explain the three methods of heat transfer.
- Define U-value and describe its use in domestic situations.
- Explain basic principles involved in the domestic hot-water and heating systems.
- Define the solar constant and discuss solar heating
If you feel you need to revise any of these areas, use the “Learn it” material in Step 2.
Use these notes to help you easily understand the topic.
- Interactivity: Heat transfer in a house
- The solar constant and solar heating
Click here for a quick review crossword .
Click here for a quick test .
Click here to go to the revisions summary. Print it out and keep it to revise later.