Our school is permanently collocated with another school – do we need to report separately?

The default and preferred approach is that each school reports separately.  If it is not possible or practical to disaggregate the consumption for the two schools, then the approach described for schools that share premises on a temporary basis may be used.

If you choose to report separately, remember that the two schools may share one or more energy supplies (e.g. electricity, gas, oil) with the other school.  If this is the case, then you should estimate the percentage of the consumption that is attributable to your school.  Guidance on this available.

Important information regarding cookies and seai.ie

By using this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the SEAI Cookie Policy.

For more information on cookies see our cookie policy.