Ireland's leading business energy event returns in 2018. The SEAI Energy Show is essential if you work in, or have an interest in, sustainable energy.
18th and 19th April, RDS, Dublin
Free two day event for energy professionals
- Wednesday 18th: 10 - 6pm
- Thursday 19th: 9 - 5pm
About the Energy Show
Don't miss the leading business energy event of 2018. Our annual energy show is a must visit for businesses and organisations interested in saving energy or switching to clean energy solutions.
A FREE two day business to business event for the energy sector
Network, learn, test, and grow! This is a business only event showcasing leading suppliers of energy efficient and renewable energy products and services from Ireland and Europe. The SEAI Energy Show has lots on offer for all types of business visitors and exhibitors. Find out what's happening in the world of energy and how your business can evolve and save.
- B2B exhibition
- Free expert seminars
- Technology demonstrations
- Electric vehicle test drives
- Multiple networking opportunities
Why attend the Energy Show
The SEAI Energy Show is the only multidiscipline all-inclusive business to business event for the energy sector in Ireland. It is a must visit for all energy professionals looking to network, learn, build business opportunities and experience the latest innovative technologies in the sector.
As the broader economy improves, businesses are increasingly aware of the benefits of the sustainable agenda in achieving energy efficiencies, reducing their corporate environmental impact and making themselves more resilient in an uncertain future.
If you business has a role to play in the sustainable energy transition, then the SEAI Energy Show is not to be missed.Register today
€85million of business orders were made as a result of the 2017 Energy Show
Who should attend
- Building design & development professionals - architects, building/consulting engineers, development companies, plant owners and operators, mechanical and electrical contractors
- Energy users in commercial, industrial & public sectors - offices, retail units, hotels, sports & leisure centres, community centres, healthcare/hospitals, pharmachem, food and agri, mining, forestry and timber, electronics, local authorities, third level institutions, water and waste pumping, small and medium enterprises
- Energy suppliers & providers - independent power producers, local authorities, renewable energy developers, state utilities, agents and distributors, original equipment manufacturers
- Representatives from - banks & financial institutions and environmental NGOs
Take this opportunity to network with leading businesses in the energy sector. We will be launching an app prior to the event that will enable you to set up private meetings with any of our exhibitors. No more waiting around to talk to someone!View our list of 2018 exhibitors
With organisations once again focussed on sustainable energy improvements as their business strengthens, the Energy Show 2018 is set for even further growth. The SEAI Energy Show is the ideal place to do business, learn and network within your industry.
As the broader economy improves, businesses are increasingly aware of the benefits of the sustainable agenda in achieving energy efficiencies, reducing their corporate environmental impact and making themselves more resilient in an uncertain future. Businesses are now making informed decisions that can have an immediate and lasting impact, and this creates a lot of opportunity in the Irish economy.
Many of those decisions are made at the SEAI Energy Show, with attendee research estimating that €85 million of business orders were made as a result of the 2017 show. If your business has a role to play in the sustainable energy transition, then the SEAI Energy Show is not to be missed. Book your exhibition space today.
Exhibitor enquiries: Please contact Colm O'Grady. Email email@example.com or phone 087 223 3477.Download the Exhibitor brochure
The Energy Show is an excellent platform from which we launch new products and services as well as consolidating our relationships with existing customers.