The SEAI Energy Show has a variety of exciting features, including expert talks at the energy theatre, live best practice demonstrations and a new networking app.
Energy theatre talks
Located in the centre of the space, SEAI's Energy Theatre are open drop-in sessions that tackle all of the crucial topics of concern to professionals in the energy sector. There was no need to book or register for these sessions, you could drop by at any stage!Check out the schedule of 2018 talks
Every year we run a number of side events that you can register for separately. Why not check out our line up of workshops that took place at the 2018 show to give you an idea what to expect for next year!Calendar of workshops
Live best practice demonstrations
Industry experts demonstrated the latest in Energy Technologies.
Industry information pavilion
For professionals looking to meet representatives from leading industry associations and professional bodies in the energy sector.
International markets pavilion
For businesses looking to expand their horizons, attendees at the SEAI Energy Show 2018 met with trade representatives from foreign markets, including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Portugal and Romania.
Product of the Show Awards
The increased exhibitor numbers at this year’s Energy Show was reflected in the entries for the Product of the Show Awards with 82 submissions made across the six Awards’ categories. The task of the judges in assessing the entries was made all the more difficult, not just by the increased number, but also by the high quality of the submissions. Their deliberations were intense and protracted, but eventually the Shortlisted Finalists were arrived at. On the opening morning of the show the judges conducted the final phase of the assessment process by visiting the stands of those on the shortlist before retiring to make their final decisions. Details of the Shortlisted Finalists are as follows:
- Easi for the Easi EWindow
- Ecological Building Systems for the One-day Intensive nZEB course
- Daikin for the Altherma 3 Heat Pump
- GoCar for GoCar car sharing
- Grundfos Ireland for the Grundfos Magna3
- Heat Merchants for the Prime Hybrid battery storage
- Joule for the Victorum Exhaust Air Heat Pump
- Lightsource PB for Ireland’s first ground-based solar power station at Belfast International Airport
- Litho Circuits for the LED High Bay UF150DR
- Litho Circuits for the LED SOX-20-28-32
- Mitsubishi Electric for the R32 Hybrid City-Multi (HVRF)
- Mitsubishi Electric for the Ecodan CO2 Heat Pump
- NRG Awareness or the NRG Zone heating control system
- Origen Energy for the EC Power-XRGI micro CHP
- Passive Sills for the Passive Sill
- Wilo Ireland for the Wilo Stratos-Maxo
- Xylem Water Solutions Ireland for the Xylem Hydrofinity
- Xylem Water Solutions Ireland for the Flyft Concertor
At the SEAI Energy Show 2018, we developed a new networking app for all attendees and exhibitors. Visitors were able to message and arrange short meetings with exhibitors and other attendees. They could also book one of our new meeting pods via the app.
At the 2018 show, you could arrange meetings with other attendees through our brand new meeting pods which were reserved through our app.