Get the recognition you deserve, showcase your unique approach to sustaining a low carbon business. Apply now for the Large Business Award in this years SEAI Energy Awards.
About the Award
This award is aimed at organisations with an energy spend of over €0.5 million that have demonstrated achievements in energy management, energy efficiency improvement, and decarbonisation over a number of years as part of a credible* pathway to 2030 and 2050 emissions reduction targets. This excludes discrete projects or single grant aided activities . Entrants should outline what energy savings have been made against their long term ambition, and any innovations in their actions, projects or engagement that have improved energy performance.
(*credible means demonstrable emissions reductions and not relying on “purchased” reductions from green electricity or offsets)
Who should apply?
Applications are welcome from Large Businesses across all sectors who can demonstrate achievements in energy efficiency.
Previous project finalists under this category include:
- Aurivo Co-Operative Society
- Keppel DC REIT Ireland
- Wyeth Nutrition
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Ireland
- Dairygold Food Ingredients
Pfizer, Grange Castle
We're absolutely delighted to win the Large Business SEAI Energy Award. It's a fantastic recognition of the work we do.
- Please submit your application online by 5pm Friday 23rd June.
- You are eligible to apply under more than one category. Simply follow the online guidelines and copy and paste your application to a new category and amend your answers as appropriate.
- Please ensure all mandatory fields are completed before you hit submit.
- Please complete the 'Data' section to the best of your ability.
- Once you submit, you can still edit your application up to the deadline date.
- Please keep attachments to 5MB or less.
- Shortlisted applications will be announced in August.