Get the recognition you deserve, showcase your unique approach to sustaining a low carbon business. Apply now for the 'Large Business' Award in this years Sustainable Energy Awards.
About the Award
This award is aimed at organisations with an energy spend of over €0.5 million (excluding VAT) that have demonstrated achievements in energy efficiency and decarbonisation over a protracted period. Entrants should outline what energy savings have been made against their long term ambition, and outline any innovations in its actions, projects or engagement that have helped it to excel in its effective energy performance improvement initiatives, in the year prior to entry at a minimum. Discrete energy projects or single grant aided activities can be referenced but the winning entrant will have embraced a structured energy management approach.
Who should apply?
Applications are welcome from Large Businesses across all sectors who can demonstrate achievemnerts in energy efficiency.
Previous project finalists under this category include:
- Wyeth Nutrition
- DELL EMC
- Lidl Ireland & Northern Ireland GmbH
- Allergan Pharmaceuticals
- Kerry Foods Carrickmacross
To win the large business energy project at the SEAI Energy Awards is a fantastic achievement. We're working hard to improve our own energy efficiency but we've are also branched out into the communities where we operate and I think that's really important.
- Please submit your application online by 5pm. Friday 14th June.
- You are eligible to apply under more than one category. Simply follow the online guidelines and copy and paste your application to a new category and amend your answers as appropriate.
- Please ensure all mandatory fields are completed before you hit submit.
- Please complete the 'Data' section to the best of your ability.
- Once you submit, you can still edit your application up to the deadline date.
- Please keep attachments to 5MB or less.
- Shortlisted applications will be announced in August.