Residential Energy Upgrades
Have you completed an impressive residential energy upgrade? Our brand new 'Residential Energy Upgrades' Category is perfect for you.
About the Award
This category recognises those who embrace the pursuit of sustainable energy by designing and/or delivering energy upgrades to existing homes. Applicants should strive to achieve user-centred low-carbon homes.
Applications should demonstrate:
- how the design and/or delivery of energy upgrade works explicitly achieves greater sustainability,
- upgrading existing homes in a holistic sense,
- energy performance,
- indoor air (and environmental) quality,
- the sustainability of materials used, etc.
The subject of the design should be in everyday use.
Who should apply?
Applicants might include architects, contractors, energy agencies, housing associations, local authorities, etc.
- Please submit your application online by 5pm Friday 24th June.
- You are eligible to apply under more than one category. Simply follow the online guidelines and copy and paste your application to a new category and amend your answers as appropriate.
- Please ensure all mandatory fields are completed before you hit submit.
- Please complete the 'Data' section to the best of your ability.
- Once you submit, you can still edit your application up to the deadline date.
- Please keep attachments to 5MB or less.
- Shortlisted applications will be announced in August.