This award celebrates organisations and initiatives which have demonstrated leadership and/or innovation in decarbonising transport.
About the Award
This brand new category recognises exemplary performance and innovation in low emissions transport.
Applications should demonstrate how the project/trial/initiative/company explicitly achieves exemplary performance and/or innovation in low emissions transport.
Applicants should detail the decarbonisation of transport through means such as:
- modal shift,
- active and shared travel,
- improved efficiency in transport activities,
- electrification of transport,
- affecting behavioural change,
- educational campaigns,
- and design or implementation of innovative technologies.
Who should apply?
This award celebrates organisations and initiatives which have demonstrated leadership and/or innovation in decarbonising transport.Apply now
- Please submit your application online by 5pm Friday 17th June.
- You are eligible to apply under more than one category. Simply follow the online guidelines and copy and paste your application to a new category and amend your answers as appropriate.
- Please ensure all mandatory fields are completed before you hit submit.
- Please complete the 'Data' section to the best of your ability.
- Once you submit, you can still edit your application up to the deadline date.
- Please keep attachments to 5MB or less.
- Shortlisted applications will be announced in August.