A complete home energy upgrade solution for homeowners. Find out how One Stop Shops work and what services they offer.
Why use a One Stop Shop
One Stop Shops offer homeowners all the services required for a complete home energy upgrade. These registered private operators will manage the entire process for you, from the initial assessment of your home, through to the final BER.
- Fully managed solution
- Wider range of grants
- Grant values deducted from the cost of works upfront
- Less disruption
Wider range of grants
You can access a wider range of grants using a One Stop Shop than if you were to manage the project yourself.Compare available grants
Who can use a One Stop Shop
The One Stop Shop service is available to homeowners and landlords whose property or home meets these criteria:
- Was built and occupied before 2006 for insulation and heating controls
- Was built and occupied before 2011 for renewable systems grants
- Has an existing BER of C2 or lower and must achieve a minimum rating of B2 on completion of works
- Has not previously received grants for the same home energy upgrades
Call: 01808 2004