Renewable Energy Installers
Are you a renewable energy installer? Register with SEAI and homeowners interested in renewable energy technologies in their home will be able to find you.
Grow your renewable energy business
We are supporting homeowners who wish to install small scale renewable energy technologies in their homes. If you are qualified to install one or more of the following technologies please register with us. You can expect to see your business grow as more and more homeowners are opting for renewable energy technologies.
Suitable qualifications and technologies
You must provide evidence you have achieved certification from an accredited training provider in one or more of the following technologies.
- Small-scale biomass boilers and stoves
- Solar photovoltaic (Solar PV)
- Solar thermal systems (Solar Water Heating)
- Shallow geothermal systems
- Heat Pumps
Accredited training providers
- Athlone IT School of Engineering - Dublin Road, Athlone, Co Westmeath
- CDETB Ballyfermot Training Centre - Ballyfermot Hill, Dublin 10
- CDETB Finglas Training Centre - Poppintree Industrial Estate, Jamestown road, Finglas village, Dublin 11
- Chevron Training - Enniscorthy Enterprise Centre, Milehouse Road, Enniscorthy , Co Wexford.
- CMSE Training - Euro Business Park, Little Island, Cork
- Cork Institute Of Technology - Rossa Avenue, Co. Cork
- Dundalk Institute of Technology - Dublin Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Institute of Technology Blanchardstown - The LINC, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, Blanchardstown Road North, Dublin 15
- METAC - Unit 3, Mountrath Enterprise Park, Portlaoise Road, Mounthrath Co. Laois
- Training centre Mervue, Galway - Mervue, Galway
- Waterford Wexford Training Services - Waterford Industrial Park, Cork Road, Waterford
You must sign up to SEAI's terms and conditions as outlined in the online form.
SEAI are mandated to develop and maintain a ‘Renewable Installers Register’ in line with certain requirements of the EU Directive 2009/28/EC on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources.