Why Work With Us
Our ambition is to build an organisational culture that reflects our values of passion, courage, innovation, trust, expertise, and collaboration.
Our People Ambition
As an organisation we aim to ensure all colleagues are included, supported, and engaged to deliver our targets. We support our people to deliver both our targets and fundamental societal change, by creating solutions, and partnering expertly, and openly communicating our message to external stakeholders to enable us to be at the heart of Ireland’s energy revolution.
Our Six Strategic Goals
These six integrated goals are designed to deliver on our People Ambition
- Culture and Values
- Transforming our HR Function
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Attracting Talent
- Developing Talent
- Retaining & Engaging Our People
Employee Value Proposition
Our value proposition areas ensure we build a culture that nurtures all individuals and teams, where people collaborate, innovate, and know that they are valued for their work in driving Ireland’s sustainable energy transformation.
- Modern Dublin HQ, located centrally and accessible with many transport options
- Regional offices in Cork, Dundalk and Sligo
- Hybrid working model with up to two days in the office and three days remote
- Option for short-term remote work (one month per annum)
- Employee Assistance Programme Cycle to Work scheme Range of 23-30 days annual leave, depending on role + one company date (Good Friday)
- Purpose led organisation with passionate experts invested in making an impact
- Employee centred, value driven team environment
- Strong focus on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Employee driven committees including Green Team, EDI, Social, etc.
- Focus on work-life balance and flexibility Strong Emphasis on employee health, safety and wellbeing
- Competitive and transparent salaries and salary scales
- Annual increments Obligatory pension scheme with Additional Voluntary Contribution option
- Financial support towards further education + study and exam leave
- Supportive illness policies and pay for different circumstances including Income Continuance Plan
- Good gender pay balance
Our work will be guided by our values and we will continually measure ourselves against them.Learn more
"In my opinion, SEAI is not just a regular company, it represents a lot more! I have the opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals who assist me in furthering my development. The culture of this place is both supportive and rewarding! really am valued and appreciated. SEAI is All that a global public sector should be, and more. I am heard, trusted and feel like part of something bigger"
Ash - SEAI IT Support Specialist