SEAI is central to delivering a more sustainable energy future for everyone. Join us and make a real impact in tackling our climate challenges.
Why work with us?
Our role is to transform the way we all use energy by moving to more efficient and clean sources, and by leading innovation in Ireland’s approach to energy. If you are interested in working in an organisation that has a real and measurable impact on tackling our climate challenges, then consider a career with SEAI.
SEAI is an equal opportunities employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality at all levels of the organisation.
The Minister for Environment, Climate and Communications invites applications from suitable candidates to fill one position on the Board of SEAI.
Candidates must demonstrate in their application evidence of:
- Experience at an appropriately senior level in the management of large, complex projects or programmes.
And one or more of the following:
- Experience of programmes and/or campaigns targeted at communities, businesses and/or the general public and at getting buy-in to transformational change.
- Governance experience at Board or senior management level.
- Relevant qualification in management or specialist areas and/or membership of a relevant professional body.
- A demonstrable understanding of the challenges posed by climate change and in developing sustainable energy solutions.
- Evidence of strong communications, influencing and leadership skills in current and previous roles.
Closing date for applications: 15.00 on Friday 15th October 2021.
Location of meetings: Dublin
Programme Manager – Behavioural Economics Unit
The role of the Programme Manager – Behavioural Economics Unit is to lead and develop the Behavioural Economics Unit in SEAI to inform strategy and delivery. The role involves networking with program managers from other internal teams, as well as a number of external stakeholders to identify areas where the application of behavioural science can help reduce emissions associated with energy use.
Full details of the key responsibilities, key knowledge and skills, experience and personal qualities required are set in the attached candidate information booklet.
Download the candidate booklet
5 Year Contract
Closing date for applications: 12.00pm on Thursday 14th October 2021.
SEAI invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for this role. Full details of the role are set out in this booklet.