Register your product or service with SEAI today and make your business more accessible in the sustainable energy sector.

BER Assessor

Register as a BER Assessor in order to carry out BER and DEC assessments. By registering as an SEAI contractor, you will have the opportunity to develop your reputation and grow your business.

Find out more

Contractor for Better Energy

Register as a Better Energy Homes contractor and grow your business in the residential market. You must register with the SEAI to carry out Building Energy Rating (BER) and Display Energy Certificate (DEC) assessments.

Find out more