Skip to main content

Please note: For issues with contractors, BER assessors or other service providers appointed directly by homeowners, SEAI is unable to intervene. These issues should be raised directly with the contractor, BER assessor or service provider.

If you have an issue which doesn’t require using our formal complaints procedure, the best way to address this is by contacting us through our Contact Us page.

Personal Details

Please tick which applies: