Categories and Criteria
Triple E equipment and systems are listed under 10 broad categories and 52 associated technologies. There are nearly 31,000 products on the Register.
Categories and Eligibility
To view the eligibility criteria applicable for a particular technology, please download the relevant document in the table below.
Successfully lodging a product on the Triple E register requires completion of 2 distinct phases which under optimal conditions occur within a 2 month period, but can be longer or shorter depending on factors which are outlined below.
The assessment phase commences when you register your organisation (if you haven’t already) and products within the Triple E system.
- After submitting an application in the Triple E system, a batch of products should complete initial evaluation within 10 working days
- This evaluation period can be longer if your submitted documentation does not meet the requirements listed in the Triple E criteria for your products. Extra time can be taken at this point when your technical assessor requests further documentation or information and discusses this with you.
- Once the evaluation is complete, you will receive an email at this point indicating provisional approval of your product(s)
- This means that your products are now ready to move to the Publishing phase.
Publishing of approved Triple E products on the register occurs 6 times a year starting in February, and every 2 months thereafter.
Triple E Annual Publishing Intervals:
If you have received confirmation of provisional approval, your products will be published at the next bi-monthly update. Depending on activity levels, publication usually occurs in the first 2 weeks of that month.
* To achieve the shortest time frame to successfully complete the assessment and publishing requirements, it is important to understand and meet the documentary requirements listed in the Triple E criteria. This will allow your products to be passed before the next publishing interval, based on when you apply.