TCP Task Appointment Call
The SEAI 2022 IEA Technology Collaboration Programme (TCP) Task Appointment Call is now open for applications.
Task Participation - Call Open
Apply now to join Ireland’s IEA TCP Research Tasks
The 2022 SEAI IEA TCP Task Appointment Call is open for applications. The Call Document and Application Form are available in the 'Call Documents' section below.
Successful applicants to the call will participate in a research network that has 6,000 academics, researchers, policy makers and industry representatives, from nearly 300 public and private organisations, located in 55 countries from across the globe. The collaborations are focused on identifying optimal pathways for future energy systems and on developing new and improved technologies, processes and policies to deliver these.
For more information about Ireland's involvement in the IEA TCPs please refer to the following webpage
More information on the TCPs and Tasks/Annexes can be found on the IEA website: www.iea.org/tcp
Who should apply?
The Call is open to public and private sector organisations based in the Republic of Ireland (including Irish subsidiaries of overseas companies). Applications will be accepted from Companies, Research Performing Organisations (e.g. Universities, Institutes of Technology and Publicly Funded Research Institutions), NGOs, Public Sector Bodies and Semi-State Bodies who are based in the Republic of Ireland.
Proposals from individuals applying in their own right will not be accepted.
Benefits to IEA TCP task participation
- Information sharing and networking with leading international RD&D performing organisations;
- Participation in the accelerated development and deployment of important energy technologies, processes & systems which are of global strategic importance;
- Forming new partnerships and strengthening RD&D capability for future transnational collaborative working;
- Learning from and contributing to best practice;
- Linking research, industry and policy on a global scale;
- Representing Ireland internationally at the forefront of activity in your organisations area of expertise;
- Leading international technical standards development;
- Involvement in development of technologies and exposure to international expertise and collaboration opportunities;
|Call Open||Thursday, 22nd December 2022|
|Call Close||Monday, 06th of February 2023, 5pm GMT|
Any queries relating to this call should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of queries relating to the call is 5PM on Monday January 23rd 2023.
Evaluation process and criteria
Only fully complete, applications submitted before the call deadline will be considered for evaluation. The evaluation criteria under which applications will be assessed, and the proportion of marks awarded to each criterion is provided below:
- Alignment of the Task/Annex with Ireland’s national energy & climate priorities and goals (30%)
- Relevance to Lead and Partner organisation’s strategy and to the area of research of the proposed Participant(s) (30%)
- Relevant experience of the proposed Participant(s) (30%)
- Quality and adequacy of contribution and dissemination plans (10%)