Public Sector Energy Conference
Thursday 9th February 2023
The Helix, Dublin City University
Leadership in Action
This annual conference has become the key learning, planning and networking event for those interested in energy and climate action in the public sector.
The theme for 2023 is Leadership in Action
The day comprises 3 main elements:
- A Plenary Opening Session, including Ministerial address and panel discussion on Leadership in Policy and Government.
- Leadership in Action Showcase Session, highlighting leaders in the public sector at various stages in their decarbonisation journey.
- Afternoon Sectoral Breakout Sessions, focusing on next steps; how each sector can scale up resources, plans, and projects to achieve the 2030 targets.
Why should you attend?
The 2023 Public Sector Energy Conference is aimed at leadership across the public sector.
The key aims and objectives of the conference are:
- To recognise leadership in action across the public sector.
- To acknowledge those who are actively planning roadmaps and delivering projects towards the 2030 targets and beyond.
- To inspire others by highlighting success stories to date, potential solutions and key actions which are helping Ireland deliver on it’s ambitious targets.
- To motivate all public bodies to take responsibility for their own organisations individual targets and roadmap.
- To encourage public bodies to learn from each other, think bigger and actively collaborate to develop the pathways, solutions and funding to achieve the carbon and energy efficiency targets.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives of public bodies.
- Energy Performance Officers at Departmental level and nominated by public bodies.
- Energy managers or those responsible for energy management in public bodies.
- Key members of energy project teams within public bodies, those responsible for M&R and those interested in energy management or energy saving opportunities within public bodies* are also welcome to attend.
* Note that this event is for public sector personnel only, or for those invited by public bodies to attend on their behalf. Only public sector personnel can attend the sectoral breakout sessions.
How to register
All those attending the conference must register in advance.
Registration is via Energylink.
You will need to be a member of Energylink and have your logon details to hand to access the registration page. If you are not already registered on Energylink, please apply for free membership here. Attendees will be allocated to their relevant Sectoral group for the afternoon Sectoral Breakout Session.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.