Public Sector bodies learn about new developments in energy efficiency policies, technologies and the strategic supports available to them, at this annual conference hosted by SEAI.
Thursday 6th Feb, 2020. The Helix, DCU Dublin
- A plenary opening session with Ministerial address and keynote speaker Mary Robinson outlining the challenges facing the Irish public sector as we embrace the new 2030 targets and work towards full decarbonisation by 2050.
- Morning sectoral breakout sessions focusing on sectoral approaches, large scale initiatives and strategic supports in place or planned for each sector.
- Afternoon project theme workshops focusing on latest developments and best practice examples on a variety of specific technologies and supports.
- Energy exhibition area promoting networking with support groups including
- Energy Suppliers under the EEOS
- OPW’s Optimising Power@Work programme
- Office of Government Procurement and
- SEAI on the various supports available
About the conference
As the public sector accelerates action towards the 33% energy efficiency target for 2020 and the more ambitious dual targets for 2030 and beyond, this event is aimed at all involved in that journey.
The 2020 conference will explore how sectors can collaborate to plan strategically, aggregate projects and maximise supports. It will also examine what decarbonisation means for the public sector & look at developments in energy efficiency policies, technologies and supports.
Who should attend
This event is for the following public sector personnel
- Energy Performance Officers at Departmental level and nominated by public bodies
- Energy managers or those responsible for energy management in public bodies
- Key members of energy project teams within public bodies e.g. fleet managers, procurement managers, finance managers, project managers etc.
- Those responsible for annual Monitoring and Reporting (M&R) of energy performance
- Those interested in energy management or energy saving opportunities within public bodies
How to register
You need to be a member of Energylink and have your login details to hand to access the registration page. If you are not already registered on Energylink, please apply for free membership here.
The Public Sector Conference is free to attend but pre-registration is essential. All attendees are encouraged to attend the Plenary Session. Attendees will be allocated to their relevant Sectoral group for the morning Sectoral Breakout Sessions. Attendees will be asked to choose their preferred afternoon Project Theme Breakout from a list of nine options.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.comRegister here