Public Sector bodies learn about new developments in energy efficiency policies, technologies & strategic supports at this annual conference hosted by SEAI.
- A plenary opening session with expert national and international speakers discussing the EU policy context, and international success strategies and solutions the Irish public sector can adopt.
- Morning Sectoral Breakout Sessions focusing on sectoral approaches, large scale initiatives and strategic supports in place or planned for each sector
- Afternoon Project Action Workshops focusing on latest developments & best practice examples on a variety of specific technologies and supports.
- Energy Exhibition Area promoting networking with support groups including Energy Suppliers under the EEOS, OPW’s Optimising Power@Work programme and SEAI on the various supports available.
About the conference
The Public Sector is committed to a target of improving its energy efficiency by 33% by 2020 and to take a leadership role on climate action. The 2019 conference will focus on how the public sector can achieve the remaining energy efficiency savings and begin to plan beyond 2020.
- Learn about new developments in energy efficiency policies, technologies & strategic supports
- Share success stories and learnings on common and easily replicated energy saving projects
- Examine what your organisation must do to meet the targets & future proof savings
Who should attend
This event is for the following public sector personnel
- Energy Performance Officers at Departmental level and nominated by public bodies
- Energy managers or those responsible for energy management in public bodies.
- Key members of energy project teams within public bodies e.g. fleet managers, procurement managers, finance managers, project managers etc.
- Those responsible for annual Monitoring and Reporting (M&R) of energy performance.
- Those interested in energy management or energy saving opportunities within public bodies
Thursday 17th January, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4
|09:30||Plenary session - O Reilly Hall|
|11:00||Coffee - O'Brien Buiding|
|14:00||Project Action Workshops|
How to register
Note you will need to be a member of Energylink and have your logon details to hand in order to access the registration page. If you are not already registered on Energylink, please apply for free membership here.
The event is free to attend but pre-registration is essential. All attendees are encouraged to attend the Plenary session. Attendees will be allocated to their relevant Sectoral group for the morning Sectoral breakout session. Attendees will be asked to choose their preferred afternoon Project Action Workshop from a list of 8 options.Register here