Public Sector bodies learn about new developments in energy efficiency policies, technologies and the strategic supports available to them, at this annual conference hosted by SEAI.
Thursday 3rd June, 2021
Decarbonising the Public Sector
The new Public Sector targets of 50% energy efficiency and 50% energy related CO2 emission reduction targets by 2030 are ambitious and challenging. Combined with the target to upgrade all public buildings to BER B, the new Clean Vehicle Directive and other climate action goals, it is clear that even greater commitment to planning, resourcing and financing projects will be required.
As the Public Sector embraces these challenges and begins strategically planning for the solutions, this event is aimed at leadership in each sector but also at everyone involved in the journey ahead.View our conference brochure
Who should attend
This event is for the following public sector personnel*
- Senior management (CEO, CFO) – those making key strategic & financial decisions
- Energy Performance Officers at Departmental level and nominated by public bodies.
- Energy managers or those responsible for energy management in public bodies.
- Key members of energy project teams within public bodies e.g. fleet managers, procurement managers, finance managers, project managers etc.
- Those responsible for annual Monitoring and Reporting (M&R) of energy performance.
- Those interested in energy management or carbon reduction opportunities within public bodies.
* Note that this event is for public sector personnel only, or for those invited by public bodies to attend on their behalf. Only public sector personnel can attend the sectoral breakout sessions.
How to register
You need to be a member of Energylink and have your login details to hand to access the registration page. If you are not already registered on Energylink, please apply for free membership here.
The event is free to attend but pre-registration is essential. At registration, attendees will be asked to indicate which sessions they wish to attend.
- All attendees are welcome & encouraged to attend the Plenary Session
- Attendees from Public Sector bodies are asked to choose the Sectoral Session most appropriate for their organisation. If you have any queries on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees are also asked to choose their preferred afternoon Decarbonisation Breakout Session to attend on the day of the conference. Please note you will be able to move within these afternoon sessions on the day of the conference.
- These sessions will also be recorded and available to access on the ‘Venueless’ platform for a period of one month after the Conference, allowing attendees to view multiple sessions post event.
The Conference itself will be held online via ‘Venueless’ platform. A calendar placeholder will be issued at time of registration and joining link will be sent to all participants registered in advance. Contact email@example.com with any queries.